Particulate respirators 8246, R95 description :
- The 3M Particular Respirator 8246, R95 provides reliable worker protection against certain oil and non-oil based aerosol particles including those present with nuisance levels of acid gases such as sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride and/or chlorine.
This respirator offers a number of benefits to you and your workers :
NIOSH approved R95
- At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols including oil. *TC-84A-1350
Light weight construction
- Promotes greater worker comfort.
- Contributes to increased wear time.
Odor removing filter material
- Carbon layer provides relief from nuisance levels of acid gases* for greater comfort.
All filter design
- Helps provide economical protection.
- No spare parts to maintain.
- Promotes easier communication.
- Helps provide a custom fit and secure seal.
- Reduces the potential for eyewear fogging.
Particulate respirators 8246, R95 use for :
- Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances.
- Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors.
- Nuisance level acid gases such as Sulfur Dioxide, Hydrogen Fluoride and/or Chlorine.
*Tested against particles approximately 0.3 micron in size (mass median areodynamic diameter) per 42 CFR 84.
Particulate respirators 8246, R95 price :
(This price is exclude shipping fee)