Particulate respirators 8210, N95 description :
- The 3M Particular Respirator 8210, N95 is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker protection against certain non-oil based particles.
This respirator offers a number of benefits to you and your workers.
NIOSH approved N95
- At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil. *TC-84A-0007
Advanced Electret Media
- Advanced electrostatically charged microfibers make breathing easier and cooler.
Helps provide worker protection
- Because they are comfortable to wear and easy to use, workers are quick to accept and use maintenance-free respirators, like the 8210. Studies have shown they can provide protection equivalent to a rubber facepiece respirator…at much lower cost and greater convenience.
Light weight construction
- Promotes greater worker comfort.
- Contributes to increased wear time.
- Helps provide a custom fit and secure seal.
- Reduces the potential for eyewear fogging.
Particulate respirators 8210, N95 use for :
- Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances.
- Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors.
*Tested against particles approximately 0.3 micron in size (mass median areodynamic diameter) per 42 CFR 84.
Particulate respirators 8210, N95 price :
(This price is exclude shipping fee)