Siam Traffic Co.,Ltd. produce thermoplastic road marking material under the brand name of “Tri-Star” widely distributed across the country and neighbors. The material has been made to comply with the specification of Department of Highway of Thailand. Also, we produce and develop the product to meet our customers” needs. To assure the prospective customers, Siam Traffic’s management system is certified by ISO 9002 since 2003 and “Tri-Star” is certified by Thai Industrial Standard (TIS) 542-2549.
Tri-Star, thermoplastic marking material, is suitable for asphaltic and concrete rad surfaces, such as highway, parking lots and area in factories. Both white and yellow colors are commonly used for road markings. Packaging in plastic sack, net weight is 20 kg.
|Drying Time at 32°C (mins)|
|Environment Safety (no toxic fumes)|
With more than 20 year experiences and advanced equipment maneuvered by professionals, our road marking services of thermoplastic and traffic paint material are widely acceptable by every government agency, mainly the Department of Highway, and private companies.
Thermoplastic material boiling instruction
- Heating up a boiler. Once the container acquires enough heat, have 1 or 2 bags of materials poured in.
- As soon as the substances dissolved, a stirring propeller turned on. Stirring continually until they become the watery form. The following color bags may be added, one by one, accordingly.
- Once the materials dissolved enough, additional bags will be poured depending on the required volume, or the boiler-full-level.
- Remaining the heat of 160-180 degree celsius.
- Stirring the heated materials approximately 30 minutes, then, lowering the heat, in order to maintain the temperature.
- When the materials blended appropriately, the color-aperture allowed to open, as the materials to be outpoured into a road marking machine: the well-blended and evened color on the surface is the expecting outcome.
- The boiler temperature should not be over 200 degree celsuis.
- It is prohibited to add several color bags into the boiler at the same time, as the failure of the color-stirring propeller capacity might be occured.
- After the work finished, any left-over materials remained in the boiler should be completely transferred to other utensil. In case the remained left-over ones in the boiler intended to be re-boiled, it would waste both time and gas to dissolve the substance.
- To re-boil the transferred materials is feasible, but the new bags are recommended to include.
- The boiled materials contains several defects; non-attachable, fragile and cracking, compared to the newly boiled one.