3M Scotchlite high intensity grade reflective sheeting with conformable aluminium
- Reflection coefficient 250 CPL.
- Reflective sheeting has a conformable aluminium backing with an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive.
- It is designed for manual application to moderately rough or porous metal, wood or masonry surface.
- Visible while raining.
|3M Scotchlite Conformable|
|Properties||:||Reflective sheeing with conformable aluminium foil backing.|
|It has transparent plastic cover the adhesive.|
|Colour||:||Silver code 7930|
|(Reflection confficient 250 CPL)|
|Purpose use||:||Electricity pole, guardrail|
|1. Reflective sheeting (High Intensity Grade)|
|2. Primer No.4448|
|Suitable for||:||All surface including concrete,wood,metal,glass|
How to install 3M Scotchlite High Intensity Grade Reflective Sheeting Series 7930 With Conformable Aluminium Foil Backing.
- Smooth non-porous surfaces are to be wiped clean with dry cloth prior to manual application of sheeting.
- Rough or porous surfaces require cleaning and application of primer to fill voids prior to manual application of sheeting. Use primer adhesive No. 4448 and apply with brush or paint roller (may require more than one coat).
- Allow adhesive to dry to touch (2-3 minutes).
- Once positioned, remove the cover plastic, firmly adhere the sheeting to the surface.
- Roll the reflective sheeting by using rubber roller.
The installation of 3M scotchlite high intensity grade reflective sheeting series 7930